ALL LOCAL 798 FACILITIES WILL BE CLOSED & MARCH GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING IS OFFICIALLY CANCELED - EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2020!!!!!
Due to Mayor London Breed’s emergency declaration this afternoon (see article below), ALL Local 798 facilities including the Union Office at 1139 Mission Street and the Toy Program Building/Meeting Hall at 325 Newhall will be closed starting Tuesday, March 17th until further notice. Additionally, the regularly scheduled March General Membership Meeting on Thursday, March 19 is OFFICIALLY CANCELED. Until further notice, Union business will be conducted remotely. We are taking this precautions due to the declaration by Mayor London Breed for the City and County of San Francisco as well as the changing situation on State and Federal levels. We will provide updates via email and Local 798 website postings as events develop.
Attached below is cell phone and email information for all Local 798 Executive Officers and Directors. Please feel free to reach out to any of us with issues or questions.
DIRECTOR OF THE DAY (NOTE: In case you need to reach a Director, please see the schedule posted below for the remainder of March. Updates for April will be emailed and posted on the L798 website. Station Stewards are asked to print this information out and post it on the Union Board at all worksite locations. The Director who is assigned below will be available via cell phone and/or by email):
- Tuesday, March 17 – Adrienne Sims
- Wednesday, March 18 – Dan Casey
- Thursday, March 19 – Huck Ramsay (NOTE: LOCAL 798 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING IS CANCELED)
- FRIDAY, MARCH 20- Tim Finch
- Monday, March 23 – Dan Casey
- Tuesday, March 24 – Tim Finch
- Wednesday, March 25 – Stephen Giacalone
- Thursday, March 26 - Floyd Rollins II
- Friday, March 27 – Huck Ramsay
- Monday, March 30 – Dan Casey
- Tuesday, March 31 – Adrienne Sims
Mayor London Breed’s Shelter in Place Declaration – link below:
INDIVIDUAL CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING PHONE NUMBERS, CAN BE FOUND IN THE EMAILS FROM LOCAL 798 IN YOUR PERSONNAL EMAIL, YOUR DEPARTMENT EMAIL AND EMAIL SENT TO YOUR FIRE STATION.