We are thrilled to announce that we have reopened our Columbia Sportswear Employee Store! We are excited to get back to supporting you and your fellow employees with the gear needed to get outside, get some fresh air and take advantage of our outdoor recreational areas as they begin to reopen.
San Francisco Fire Department has exclusive access to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store from June 5th - June 28th only! The bulleted information below is a helpful guide to share with your team.
Please confirm if you are able to share the invitation with your employees.
We want you to know that the safety of our employees and shoppers is our number one priority. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure safety while in our store:
- Wiping down and sanitizing checkout surfaces between each customer
- Sanitizing fitting rooms between each customer
- Providing hand sanitizer for shoppers and employees
- 6’ marked checkout lines to maintain social distancing
- Limiting number of customers allowed in the store at one time
- All employees will be wearing face coverings
- Shoppers are required to bring their own face coverings to wear while shopping
- Contactless payment options like Apple Pay
WHAT THE EMPLOYEE STORE HAS TO OFFER:
- EMPLOYEE discount, meaning items are marked with Employee Pricing (40 – 50% off regular retail pricing)
- All of the latest product from the Columbia Sportswear Company family (SOREL, Mountain Hardwear, prAna, and of course Columbia Sportswear)
- Clearance Sale: Take an additional 30-40% off employee pricing on select items
WHAT TO BRING TO ACCESS THE STORE:
- The attached invite (printed or shown on mobile phone)
- Work /organization ID (business card, badge, pay-stub, signature of work email, uniform, membership card etc.)
- Personal photo ID
- This invite is valid for you + 4 guests (you must be present)
- This invite grants store access only (offer not valid online)
- Find store location and hours here or on the invite
- Reach out to RichmondEmployeeStore@columbia.com for additional questions